Free GED Online Practice Test- Wisconsin
Get started on your Wisconsin GED today! About half a million people will earn their GED or a High School Diploma online this year, and you can become one of them with the right program. You have already started by coming to Stanley High School.com so take the next Step and get enrolled to pass the Free GED test and earn yourself an Accredited High School Diploma completely online.
Who Qualifies for High School Diploma Online in Wisconsin State
To Qualify for the GED testing in Wisconsin you must be at least 18 years old or above and live in the State of Wisconsin. You must not be enrolled in a school and you must not be a High School Graduate already. You can also take the GED test if you are 17 but only if you have a parent or Guardian's permission and you may be able to take the Test at 16 if you are in care of a State Agency, under a court order, or in a job Corps training program. You can enroll at the age of 16 and 17 it will be solely the schools decision whether to allow you to take this program or cancel your application.
Benefits of Online High School Diploma
More than 6o percent of GED Test and online high school diploma takers plan to go to College. This program will help you do just that and will eventually earn you better jobs as well. Ninety-Eight percent of all colleges and universities accept GED credential, though some colleges require additional tests such as SAT or ACE. Check with the admissions offices of the colleges and universities you are interested in and have them call us for the questions.
Doing Online High School Diploma with Stanley High School
Stanley High School has years of online learning experience and takes pride in providing quality education to all diploma holders of Stanley High School from all across the globe. Stanley High School provides the perfect medium to earn an accredited high school diploma for students who were not able to continue with their education, home-school students or working adults.
Why choose Stanley High School?
- Earn a High School Diploma: Customize your educational plans and earn a diploma using 21st century technology.
- Schedule with Flexibility: Complete courses at your own pace and at times that best fit their daily schedules.
- Recover Credit: Earn credits to get back on track for graduation within your own school district. Enrollment is not dependent upon traditional school calendars, so courses can be started at any time during the year.
- Apply Home School Credits: You can enroll in SHS and transfer credits earned through home school study to our diploma program.
- Prior to credits being awarded, courses must be submitted for review and approval.
- Select from Advanced or Remedial Courses: Choose courses that meet your academic needs and support your learning style.